Friday, September 19, 2008

My Job Rocks

"Here a news flash for you: college kids is po."

Haha, no, actually: I have the coolest job ever.

Not only are they flying me to L.A. this weekend for training, where I'll be staying at a ritzy hotel in Santa Monica, but I get to work with some of the most interesting characters.

I had such a crazy time last night hanging out with my new office peeps. I'd love to tell you about it, but as it involves the imbibing of beverages and other incriminating events I have to keep the details under wraps. Suffice it to say I'm really enjoying myself, and the end of last night went something like this:

I experienced one of those classic NY moments. Sitting in the taxi next to RedSunRover on our way to Brooklyn, I stared at the skyline looming in front of us, savoring one of the last few warm nights in the City. I felt the fullness of being wined and dined like a rock star. My former travails with the roaches and the pyscho cat wench and the pot smoking roomate suddenly seemed far far away.

No comments: