Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Moving Moving Must Keep Moving

I can already tell this is going to be one of those months where I end up feeling like 3 years have passed.

Last Wednesday, I got a job offer at a Dot Com (!), and the very next day friends from South Dakota arrived. Followed by a crazy weekend spent running around revisiting the sights of NYC and cleaning vomit off my boyfriend's computer desk. I have two days to get the apartment spick and span; tomorrow, I'm meeting my boyfriend's parents for the first time. And two days after my last day of work (Sept. 4), I'm flying to Wisconsin to see a Packer game. Two weeks later I'm getting flown to L.A. for training. Phew. So exciting and life altering and disorienting and insomnia inspiring because I want to savor every moment!

And to top it all off, I had to bring Sally to the Genius Bar yesterday for repairs...so no laptop for a week :_(

My 70-something friend Joe from the Syracuse Barnes and Noble clan (have I mentioned I was part of a Barnes and Noble clan?) sent me this photo as a response to the glamor shot of my mom sailing. Just when I thought this month had packed in every possible location from my past, Joe brings a little Syracuse air into the mix. Pretty stylin' there, Joe.

No comments: